In Your Community
Find Healthfirst in Your Neighborhood
As part of your neighborhood – and as your neighbors – Healthfirst is truly your local health care source. Healthfirst was created by local hospitals to make good health care available for free or at a low cost. We live and work in the same communities that you do, and can answer your questions in many languages.
Good health insurance is close by – just a call away, or at a Healthfirst community office near you. What’s more, we’ll even come to you and personally help you find the right health plan or program for you and your family. You can also find us in a Healthfirst van or at one of the community events we sponsor all across New York.
Call us, stop by and get the help you need, or let us come to you. The choice is yours.
Medicare - International Women Day
887 Southern Blvd Bronx, NY 10459
Medicare - Kidney Day Education
3333 Broadway ETower New York, NY 10031
Medicare - Monthly Tea Gathering
28 East Broadway New York, NY 10002
Stop in to any Healthfirst community office and we’ll give you free help and answer your questions about health insurance. Find an office near you.
Vans and Tables
We’re closer to you. Healthfirst has vans and tables set up in local hospitals, clinics, and other locations to serve you. We can help you get the answers you need. At these locations, you can:
- Find out which Healthfirst plan is right for you and your family;
- Apply for free or low-cost health insurance;
- Renew or re-certify your health insurance (required once a year for all plans and programs, except Medicare);
- Take care of general questions or needs, such as changing your Primary Doctor (PCP), changing your address or other personal information, or requesting a new member ID card;
- Tips, brochures, and other information to help you live a healthier life;
- Links to other helpful community organizations.
Give Us Your Feedback
How are we doing? We want to hear from you! Tell us what you think of Healthfirst and our health insurance plans. Your feedback is confidential, and you do not have to give us your name. Your honesty helps us make Healthfirst better for all members.