Quit Smoking (No Butts Allowed)
No Butts Allowed
Up to 50% of life-long smokers, depending on age are expected to die of tobacco-related diseases. Quitting smoking is the most important thing you can do for your overall health and the health of your family members. Protect your loved ones from second hand smoke. No Butts Allowed offers information on how to quit smoking and get the help you need.
- No Butts Allowed - Kicking the Habit fact sheet
- New York State Smokers' Quitline: 1-866-NY-QUITS (1-866-697-8487)
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene: "NYC Quits: Learn, Log, Quit"
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: "Smoking and Tobacco Use"
- Smoking Cessation Centers
- Smoking Cessation Brochure English / Español