Medicaid Managed Care - Benefits
What is covered by the Healthfirst Medicaid Managed Care program?
Also called “benefits,” here are a few of the health services covered by the Healthfirst Medicaid Managed Care program:
- Regular doctor visits, such as your yearly physical, to make sure you stay healthy.
- Health screenings, such as blood tests or x-rays, to catch health problems at early stages so they are easier to treat.
- Yearly exams, birth control, and full pregnancy care for women (OB/GYN visits.
- Hospital services – both inpatient and outpatient.
- Complete medical care for infants and children including baby and toddler shots (immunizations/vaccines) and regular pediatrician visits.
- Dental, vision, and hearing care.
Not sure which health insurance plan or program is right for you or your family?
We’re here to help!
Talk to a Healthfirst representative: by phone, in person, or by email.