How do I submit a paper claim?

When you go to a network pharmacy your claim is automatically submitted to us by the pharmacy. However, if you go to an out-of-network pharmacy, the pharmacy may not be able to submit the claim directly to us. When that happens, you may have to pay the full cost of your prescription and then ask us to pay you back using a paper claim.

To submit a paper claim, you must send CVS Caremark a copy of the receipt for the prescription drugs from the pharmacy where you bought them and a completed paper claim form. Please send your paper claim to the following address:

Paper Claims Department – RxClaim

CVS Caremark

P.O. Box 52066

Phoenix, AZ 85072-2066

For more information, please call Member Services at 1-888-260-1010 (TTY 1-888-542-3821), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

> Medicare Prescription Claim Form