Healthy NY Plans for Small Business
What is Healthy NY?
Healthy NY is health insurance designed for the small-business owner. If you have 50 or fewer employees, Healthy NY can help you offer the health insurance coverage that your employees and their families deserve.
Healthy NY may be right for your small business if:
- Your business is located within New York State
- You have no more than 50 eligible employees
- At least 30% of your employees earn annual wages of $41,250 or less
If your small business meets the full list of NY State requirements, you may apply to the plan at any time. (Note: Clicking on this link will take you away from the Healthfirst® website.)
Healthy NY benefits include:
- Maternity care
- Adult preventive services, such as mammograms, pap smears, physical examinations, and adult immunizations
- Preventive and primary healthcare services for dependent children, including routine checkups and immunizations (vaccines)
- Diabetes equipment, supplies, and self-management education
- Tests, x-rays, and laboratory services
- Emergency services
- And more