Healthy NY (Commercial) - Benefits
What is covered by Healthy NY insurance?
Healthy NY covers a number of services, such as:
- Pre-admission testing
- Maternity care
- Adult preventive services, such as mammograms, pap smears, physical examinations (once every 3 years), and adult immunizations
- Preventive and primary health care services for dependent children, including routine checkups for your child and immunizations (vaccines)
- Diabetes equipment, supplies, and self-management education
- Tests, x-rays, and laboratory services
- Emergency services
- Prostate cancer screening for men
- Home health care coverage (up to 40 post-hospital or post-surgical visits per year)
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital and surgical services
- Therapeutic services such as radiology, chemotherapy, and dialysis
- And much more
If you choose the prescription drug option:
- Prescription drugs bought at a participating pharmacy (unlimited)
Not sure which health insurance plan or program is right for you or your family?
We’re here to help!
Talk to a Healthfirst representative: by phone, in person, or by email.