Child Health Plus - Benefits
What is covered by Healthfirst’s Child Health Plus program?
Also called “benefits,” here are a few of the health services covered by Healthfirst Child Health Plus:
- Regular visits to pediatricians and other doctors to make sure your baby or child stays healthy.
- Baby and toddler shots (immunizations/vaccines).
- Health screenings (such as blood tests, x-rays, nutrition, lead screening, tuberculosis testing, and speech and hearing testing), to catch health problems at early stages so they are easier to treat.
- Hospital services – both inpatient and outpatient.
- Emergency care.
- Dental, vision, and hearing care.