2014 AssuredCare (HMO SNP) - Benefits
This plan covers:
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D)*
- $0 copay Primary Care Visits
- 20% of the cost for Specialist Visits
- $0 copay for ALL Medicare-covered preventive exams
- $0 copay for Preventive Dental Services
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
*Premiums, copays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of help that beneficiaries may receive; beneficiaries should contact the plan for further details.
Medicare Part B is covered for full-dual members.
Healthfirst Medicare Plan is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the New York Medicaid program. Enrollment in Healthfirst Medicare Plan depends on contract renewal.
H3359_MKT14_18 CMS Approved 10252013
Not sure which health insurance plan or program is right for you or your family?
We’re here to help!
Talk to a Healthfirst representative: by phone, in person, or by email.