2014 65 Plus Plan (HMO) - Benefits
This plan covers:
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D) with no Annual Deductible
- Click here for more details (English Español 中文)
- $0 copay for primary care visits
- $20 copay for specialist visits
- Up to $2,000 for hearing aids every 3 years
- Enhanced vision, dental and hearing care
- $0 copay for dental cleanings, exams and x-rays, plus enhanced benefits with low out-of-pocket copays
- Up to 12 round trips per year (3 per quarter) of FREE car service to and from a Healthfirst doctor
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
*Premiums, copays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of help that beneficiaries may receive; beneficiaries should contact the plan for further details.
Healthfirst Medicare Plan is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the New York Medicaid program. Enrollment in Healthfirst Medicare Plan depends on contract renewal.
H3359_MKT14_18 CMS Approved 10252013
Not sure which health insurance plan or program is right for you or your family?
We’re here to help!
Talk to a Healthfirst representative: by phone, in person, or by email.