2013 Life Improvement Plan (HMO SNP) - Benefits
This plan covers:
- Up to $600 a year ($50 per month) for non-prescription drugs and health related over-the-counter items
- $0 for up to 8 Acupuncture sessions per year
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D)*
- Click here for more details (Español 中文)
- $0 copay for primary care visits
- $0 copay for specialist visits
- $0 copay for ALL Medicare-covered preventive exams
- Enhanced dental, vision, and hearing
- Hearing aid max of $2000 per year ever 3 years.
- Up to 16 round trips per year (4 per quarter) of FREE car service to and from a Healthfirst doctor
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
*Premiums, copays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of help that beneficiaries may receive; beneficiaries should contact the plan for further details.
The monthly plan premium for the Healthfirst Life Improvement Plan (HMO SNP) ranges from $0 up to $43.00 per month, depending on your level of Medicaid assistance.
Healthfirst Medicare Plan is a Coordinated Care plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the New York Medicaid program.
H3359_MKT13_17 CMS Approved 11152012
Not sure which health insurance plan or program is right for you or your family?
We’re here to help!
Talk to a Healthfirst representative: by phone, in person, or by email.