2013 Increased Benefits Plan (HMO) - Benefits
This plan covers:
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D) with a $325 Annual Deductible
- Click here for more details (Español 中文)
- $0 copay for primary care visits
- $20 copay for specialist visits
- Up to $2,000 for hearing aids every 3 years
- Enhanced vision, dental and hearing care
- $0 copay for dental cleanings, exams and x-rays, plus enhanced benefits with low out-of-pocket copays
- Up to 20 round trips per year (5 per quarter) of FREE car service to and from a Healthfirst doctor
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium if not otherwise paid for under Medicaid or by another third party. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
Healthfirst Medicare Plan is a Coordinated Care plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the New York Medicaid program.
H3359_MKT13_17 CMS Approved 11152012
Not sure which health insurance plan or program is right for you or your family?
We’re here to help!
Talk to a Healthfirst representative: by phone, in person, or by email.