2013 CompleteCare (HMO SNP) - Benefits
This plan covers:
- Up to $600 a year ($50 per month) for non-prescription drugs and health related over-the-counter items
- $0 copay for up to 20 Acupuncture session per year
- $0 copay Primary Care Visits
- $0 copay Specialist Visits
- $0 copay for ALL Medicare-covered preventive exams
- $0 copay for dental, vision, hearing, and transportation benefits. Call plan for details.
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
*Premiums, copays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of help that beneficiaries may receive; beneficiaries should contact the plan for further details.
Medicare Part B is covered for full-dual members.
The monthly plan premium for the Healthfirst CompleteCare (HMO SNP) is $0 per month.
Healthfirst Medicare Plan is a Coordinated Care plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the New York Medicaid program.
H3359_MKT13_17 CMS Approved 11152012
Not sure which health insurance plan or program is right for you or your family?
We’re here to help!
Talk to a Healthfirst representative: by phone, in person, or by email.